Your runs take you from the roads to the trails, to the mountains, and often back again. You are never stuck on one surface or at one elevation for too long. With all of the great features of the Original APEX, combined with the added Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory and Touch Screen Technology, the APEX Pro is our most versatile watch yet. Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of. The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life, a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training
30 days of regular use
40 hours in Full GPS mode
100 hours in UltraMax mode
- MultiSport smartwatch makes the APEX Pro a perfect companion when it comes to activities
- Made of durable and premium materials, with a titanium frame and a sapphire glass screen
- Weighing in at only 59 grams making it light enough that you won't even notice wearing it
- Offers up to 40 hours of full GPS battery life, an increase of 14% over the previous generation
- Touch screen display makes it easy to navigate through the different settings and menu options
- Backed by sports science, providing a variety of metrics for various endurance activities
- Optical Pulse Oximeter, Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and Thermometer sensors are built into the APEX Pro
A Pro Selection
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, the APEX Pro is the perfect training partner. With all of the great features of the Original APEX, combined with the added Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory, and Touch Screen Technology, the APEX Pro is our most versatile watch yet.
Trail Tested, Athlete Approved
A titanium frame, sapphire glass screen, and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
Built for the Long...er Run
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watch to provide hourly acclimatisation evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
The Magic Touch
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Crunch the Numbers
Backed by sports science, the APEX Pro offers a variety of metrics for your various endurance activities. Beyond simply pace and distance, you can see your stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX Pro also provides recommendations for recovery and through the COROS App, estimates key metrics such as VO2Max and Lactate Threshold, which can be used to generate training plans.
- Display Size:
- 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type:
- Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material:
- Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material:
- Titanium Alloy
- Strap Material:
- Quick Release Band:
- Physical Size:
- 47 x 47 x 13.4 mm
- 59 g
- Phone Connection:
- Accessory Connection:
- GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Water Resistance:
- 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature:
- 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature:
- -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Charging Time:
- Less than 2 Hours