The Fenix HL18RW is a highly economical headlamp. Rechargeable and with a large amount of power options and light settings. It's the perfect headlamp to adapt to your needs whether navigating at a distance or blasting SOS signals to would be rescuers.
Up to 500
Up to 145 hours
Built from high quality plastics and aluminium the HL18R can withstand rain, dust and impacts (1m drop). Weighing in at just 80 grams, these are designed specifically with the weight conscious trekker in mind. The in-built battery indicator will help you manage the battery life when navigating in darkness. This is essential for conserving battery life. Choose between flood or spotlight to suit the conditions.
These are a very lightweight, adaptable headlamp to aid you in all things whether it be camping, late night exercise, hunting or working in confined spaces. Need a hands-free light that can adapt to suit your environment? Get the Fenix HL18R today!
- Cree XP-G3 warm white and Everlight 2835 white light, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries.
- Ultralow standby current 1μA, reduces battery leakage with inserted dry cell.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Four spotlight plus two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication.
- Spot beam angle of 13°, flood beam angle of 84°.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Length: 2.27” (57.7mm)
Width: 1.67” (42.3mm)
Height: 1.46” (37mm)
- 2.82 oz. (80g) including battery, headband & holder
- Included 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
- ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable
- Short Description:
- The Fenix HL18RW is a rechargeable headlamp that features a cool white light. Powered by the included rechargeable 1300mAh Li-polymer battery pack, the Fenix HL18RW headlamp emits a maximum output of 500 lumens and delivers runtime of up to 145 hours