Garmin Authorised Dealer
Why buy from an authorised New Zealand Garmin retailer like Fitness New Zealand?
- Get hold of your new Garmin product as fast as possible – Fitness New Zealand is always one of the first retailers in the country to receive stock of new Garmin products.
- Peace of mind with a full Garmin Australasia warranty. Overseas purchases are not covered by Garmin Australasia. All Garmin products purchased through Fitness New Zealand are genuine Australia/NZ Garmin units, and come with a 12 month warranty with Garmin Australasia.
- We supply the correct New Zealand charging gear — there is nothing worse than opening up the watch you bought from overseas and then spending the next two weeks hunting for a power adapter whilst discovering any money you may have saved is spent on buying the appropriate power adapters.
- Great prices and unbeatable service from a Garmin specialist: Fitness New Zealand’s prices are always competitive, with FREE shipping on orders over NZ $100.00.
- Next day delivery available — get your watch when you need it!
Please beware of the high number of websites offering too good to be true Garmin prices - even reputable international sellers will NOT provide the full Australasian Garmin warranty.
Q. Does Garmin have any authorized dealers on TradeMe or any other online auction site?
A. Garmin does not have any authorized dealers that sell new products directly on online auction sites. Any purchases made through online auction sites are on a "buyer beware" basis. A copy of the original sales receipt is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification and Garmin will not replace any missing components from any package purchased through an online auction.