Garmin vivosmart 4 Activity Tracker - Small/Medium
Slim and smart, the vivosmart 4 Activity Tracker from Garmin is designed to monitor your life to keep you connected, informed, and healthy. The vivosmart 4 can track your movement to keep you updated on steps taken or calories burned, as well as detecting and keeping track of workouts with Move IQ. Using other sensors, the vivosmart 4 can dig deeper and track the activity within your body.
This activity tracker can provide you with your heart rate, blood oxygen level, and even how well you sleep. Utilizing Bluetooth, you can also keep tabs on your phone too. Pair it with your iOS or Android smartphone for alerts on social media notifications, texts, calls, and more.
All of your information is accessible on a vibrant OLED touchscreen, and the built-in rechargeable battery has enough power to run the vivosmart for up to 7 days straight. With that amount of battery life, this Garmin activity tracker can be your daily companion in monitoring your activity, health, and other aspects of your digital life.
Blood Oxygen Monitoring
The Pulse Ox sensor provides you with an estimation of your blood oxygen saturation level. Over time, it can help you gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen, whether it's while you sleep or spot checking throughout the day.
Few things are more important than a good night's sleep, but how do you know you're getting adequate rest every night? The vivosmart 4 can track multiple stages of sleep, such as light, deep, and REM. It even knows how much you toss and turn. Use the Garmin Connect app to compare results and use this essential information to help make adjustments for better sleep in the future.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Multiple data points can give you a number to indicate whether you've got the energy to be active, or when you may need to take a break. It utilizes your stress level, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep, and activity data. What's more, Body Battery can help you see patterns over days and weeks to see how certain activities affect your energy levels.
Keeping a mindful eye on your stress levels can help prevent more serious issues in the future. Utilising heart rate variability (HRV), the vivosmart 4 can track when you're calm or stressed out. When you're feeling stressed, it will give you gentle reminders to take a breath, even providing a vibration alert with the message "Take a moment to breathe?". A relaxation breathing timer can walk you through a 4-step breathing technique that's designed to calm you mind and body.
With Garmin Connect, you can upload your data to review, edit, and share it with others. You can also join the online community to participate in challenges and earn badges for increased motivation.
Other Activity and Health Monitoring Features
- Water-resistant design allows you to track workouts in the pool
- Start each day with a personalised step goal
- Track steps taken, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, and more
- Vibration alerts to remind you to get up and move
- Estimates exercises, reps, and sets completed when working out
- Move IQ is designed to automatically detect exercises, such as walking, swimming, cycling, and elliptical training
- With VO2 max and heart rate data, the vivosmart 4 can estimate your fitness age and current fitness level
- Get notified if your heart rate rises above a specified threshold
- Get alerted if after 10 minutes your heart rate stays above your set threshold
- Gym Activity Profiles: Strength training, cardio training, elliptical training, stair stepping, and yoga
- Toe-to-Toe kid activity tracking
- Auto Lap: Automatically marks a lap at every kilometer or mile to help you compare your performance from run to run
- Push activity results to Garmin Connect to review, edit, or share
- Check the local weather
- Control music playback
- Locate your phone
- Reply to texts with preset responses (Android Only)
- Receive social media notification alerts
- Receive incoming text alerts
- Displays Time/Date
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Alarm Clock
- Find My Watch feature
- VIRB camera remote
Delivery & Returns
Here at Fitness New Zealand we offer a quick, safe and affordable option for delivering your online purchase to home, office or wherever you choose to get your order sent to.
Online Home Delivery
New Zealand Wide Shipping, Courier Post charge starting at $3.90 - through to $7.95 for bulkier/heavier items and Rural Delivery. Orders placed before 4pm Weekdays are normally delivered the following day throughout New Zealand
Click & Collect
You are welcome to order online and arrange to collect your order from our Christchurch location at a time that suits you. We will notify you once your order is ready to collect.
If a problem occurs with a product purchased from Fitness New Zealand please contact us. We will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced, or provide a refund as specified by the Consumer Guarantees Act.