Take your golf game to the next level with the Garmin Approach S62 Sport GPS Golf Smartwatch (Black Bezel with White Band). The S62 gives you knowledge and insight into both your golf game and the course you're playing on. The watch comes with more than 41,000 preloaded courses, so you can keep track of where you are and what lies ahead, almost anywhere. As you play, the Approach S62 acts as your caddie, letting you know what club to hit with and where you need to aim.
The large 1.3" full-colour touchscreen is designed to make it easy and intuitive to operate and view, even in bright sunlight. While the Approach S62 is packed with golfing features, it also delivers other capabilities that make it useful off the course. The S62 can provide you with information on our health with wrist-based heart rate monitoring, and Pulse Ox blood oxygen saturation level measurements. You can also receive notifications when paired with your smartphone, so you're never out of touch when out on the green.
CUSTOMISABLE WATCH FACES
GOES BEYOND THE COURSE
WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION
41,000 PRELOADED COURSES
KEEP TRACK AND KEEP SCORE
STAY ON TRACK
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
As with a regular caddie, this feature tells you which club to use on your next shot. It does this by analyzing previous rounds, terrain elevation, current wind speed, and hole layout. It also tells you where you should aim the shot.
Wind Speed & Direction
This displays the current wind speed and direction from your current location. Note that this feature requires the Garmin Golf app to be installed on your smartphone.
41,000 Preloaded Courses
Your S62 comes equipped with more than 41,000 golf course maps from around the world. The full-color CourseView maps can be updated as well via download, so you can keep current with the changes made to your favorite courses.
This adjusts your flat yardage measurement based on whether the target is uphill or downhill. The feature calculates everything for you and shows where the arc of the shot(short or long) will hit, relative to the flat yardage.
Green View & Pin Positioning
This shows you the shape and layout of the green and lets you manually pin your position for increased precision in targeting and accuracy in performance stats.
This lets you quickly reference the front, middle, and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
This is meant to help with blind shots. It tells you the direction of the pin via a compass, so you can increase the chances getting closer to the green on your next swing.
Know what's ahead of you with this feature. It gives you accurate yardage to hazards and doglegs, so you can adjust your shots accordingly.
AutoShot Game Tracking
The Approach S62 can automatically record detected shots, excluding putt and chip shots. It measures how far you hit the ball and uploads stats to the Garmin Golf app for post-round analysis. Note that with (optional) Approach CT10 club sensors, you can give the S62 the ability to measure for putts and chip shots as well.
More Stats with Garmin Golf
The S62 smartwatch can pair with the Garmin Golf app for additional statistics about your game, such as strokes gained analysis. It can also let you participate in leaderboards and tournaments.
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic Daylight-Saving Time
- Alarm Clock
- Sunrise/Sunset Times
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Pulse Ox
Daily Smart Features
- Connect IQ (Downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets & apps)
- Smart Notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android Only)
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- iPhone & Android smartphone compatibility
- Garmin Pay
- Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, and rowing profiles
Safety & Tracking
Activity Tracking Features
- Step Counter
- Move Bar (Displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto Goal (Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep Monitoring (Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories Burned
- Distance Traveled
- Intensity Minutes
- Body Battery energy monitor
- All-day stress tracking
Gym & Fitness
- Strength, cardio, treadmill, and elliptical training, stair stepping, indoor rowing, and walking, and yoga gym activity profiles
Training, Planning & Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customizable data pages
- Auto Pause
- Auto Lap
- Manual Lap
- Custom Alerts
- Touch and/or button lock
- Auto Scroll
- Activity history on watch
- Physio Trueup
Heart Rate Features
- HR Zones
- HR Alerts
- HR Calories
- % HR Max
- % HRR
- HR Broadcast (Broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)
- Running and indoor track running profiles
- GPS-based distance, time, and pace
- Foot pod capable
- Digital Scorecard
- Custom Targets
- Stat Tracking (Strokes, putts per round, greens, and fairways hit)
- Full Vector Map
- Auto CourseView Updates
- Touch-Targeting (Touch target on display to see the distance to any point)
- Handicap Scoring
- Tempo Training
- Truswing compatible
- Round timer/odometer
- Alerts (Triggers alarm when you reach goals; including time, distance, heart rate, or calories)
- Biking and indoor biking profiles
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with optional sensor)
- Pool swimming profile
- Pool Swim Metrics (Length, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), and calories)
- Basic Rest Timer (Up from 0, Pool Swim Only)
Garmin Fitness Product Warranty Policy and Repair Process
Garmin fitness products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase.
To learn more about Garmin's warranty policy please visit: Limited Warranties.
To submit an online repair request please visit the Garmin Repair Center