Ruggedly designed to meet military standards, this premium Garmin tactix® Delta - Sapphire Edition GPS smartwatch offers specialised tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more
- A premium design built to military standards (MIL-STD-810).
- Tactical-specific features such as night vision compatibility and more for field ops.
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible.
- Smart features, such as payment, music and notifications when you pair to your smartphone.
- Don't be limited by battery life. Get up to 21 days in smartwatch mode.
Quality By Design
Tested to U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810), the rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4 inch display that’s 36% larger than previous tactix models.
This smartwatch features a look to fit your lifestyle with a scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens, black DLC-coated steel bezel and black PVD-coated steel rear cover.
NIGHT VISION CAPABILITY
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS
Use TopoEurope maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
ROUND TRIP ROUTING
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more1.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Enhanced optical heart rate1 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
PULSE OX SENSOR
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with Bluetooth® technology.
GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
- Fitness Age (in app)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress Tracking
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Available gym activity profiles (Strength, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga)
- Cardio workouts
- Strength workouts
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning & Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Auto Pause
- Interval training
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Power Modes - customizable in-activity battery settings
- Auto Lap
- Manual lap
- Configurable lap alerts
- Heat and altitude acclimation
- V02 max
- Training Status (lets you see if you're training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)
- Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)
- Training load focus
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Primary benefit (Training Effect labels)
- Custom alerts
- Audio prompts
- Finish time
- Virtual Partner
- Race an Activity
- Auto multisport activities
- Manual multisport activities
- Course guidance
- Garmin Live Segments
- Strava Live Segments
- Round-trip course creator (running/cycling)
- Trendline Popularity Routing (available as a wearable map theme)
- Touch and/or button lock
- Hot keys
- Auto scroll
- Activity history on watch
- Physio TrueUp
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- % HRR
- Recovery time
- Auto max HR
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)
- Track period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and note regular, irregular, or menopause transition cycle types to better understand your body.
- Available run profiles
- Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Performance condition (after running 6-20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)
- PacePro Pacing Strategies
- Run workouts
- Race predictor
- Foot pod capable
- Preloaded with 41,000 courses worldwide
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (automatically calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Custom targets
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Garmin AutoShot
- Full vector map
- Auto CourseView updates
- Green View with manual pin position
- Hazards and course targets
- PlaysLike distance
- Handicap scoring
- TruSwing compatible
- Round timer/odometer
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Available outdoor recreation profiles (Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Jumpmaster, Tactical)
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- UltraTrac mode
- Around Me mode
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator with Storm Alert
- ClimbPro Ascent Planner
- Trail run auto climb
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Future elevation plot
- Preloaded topographical maps
- Preloaded ski resort maps
- Downloadable cartography support
- Compatible with BaseCamp
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight 'N Go
- Area calculationyes (via Connect IQ)
- Hunt/fish calendar (via Connect IQ)
- Sun and moon information (via Connect IQ)
- XERO Locations
- Expedition GPS Activity
- Available cycling profiles (Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking, Triathlon)
- Bike lap and lap maximum power (with optional power sensor)
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)
- Compatible with Vector (with optional power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters)
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors)
- Available swim profiles(Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running)
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (Pool Swim Only)
- Drill logging (Pool Swim Only)
- Basic rest timer (up from 0)
- Pacing Alerts (pool swim only)
- Countdown start
- Pool swim workouts
- Critical swim speed
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate
- Heart rate from external HRM (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim) (with optional HRM-Tri and HRM-Swim)
- Lens Material:
- Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel Material:
- Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated steel
- Case material:
- Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Strap material:
- Included (QuickFit 26 mm)
- Physical size:
- 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Display size:
- 1.4 inch (35.56 mm) diameter
- Display resolution:
- 280 x 280 pixels
- Display type:
- sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Steel: 97 g (case only: 69 g)
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch: Up to 21 days
GPS: Up to 60 hours
GPS and Music: Up to 15 hours
Max Battery GPS Mode: 120 hours
Expedition GPS Activity: 46 days
Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days
- Water Rating:
- 10 ATM
- Colour display:
- 32 GB
- Clock Features:
- GPS Time Sync:
- Automatic daylight saving time:
- Alarm clock:
- Sunrise/sunset times:
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor:
- Barometric altimeter:
- Pulse Ox:
- yes (with Acclimation)
- Daily Smart Features:
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps):
- Smart notifications:
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only):
- Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Battery Saver - customizable low power watch:
- Controls smartphone music:
- Plays and controls watch music:
- Music Storage:
- Up to 2,000 songs
- Find My Phone:
- Find My Watch:
- VIRB® Camera Remote:
- Smartphone compatibility:
- iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile:
- Garmin Pay™:
- Safety and Tracking Features:
- Incident Detection during select activities:
- Group LiveTrack:
- Live Event Sharing:
- Tactical Features:
- Stealth Mode:
- Night Vision Mode:
- Dual Grid Coordinates:
- Kill Switch:
- Short Description:
- Ruggedly designed to meet U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810), this premium GPS watch with a rugged scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens and tactical-specific features such as stealth mode, night vision goggle capability and dual-position format.
- Garmin Coach
- Music Storage
- Barometric Altimeter
- Garmin Pay
- Running Dynamics