Nothing holds you back with the Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre. Wirelessly play your music from Bluetooth-compatible mobile devices without any cables to get in the way. The rugged sweat- and water-resistant design of the Powerbeats Pro let you wear them to work or while working out. No matter how vigorous the routine, the adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks are meant to keep the Powerbeats in place.
High-performance workout earphones
Powerbeats Pro, powered by the Apple H1 headphone chip, will revolutionise the way you work out. Built for elite athletes, these totally wireless earphones have no wires to hold you back. The adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks are customisable with multiple ear tip options for extended comfort, and are made to stay in place, no matter how hard you go. These lightweight earphones are built for performance, with a reinforced design for sweat and water resistance so you can take your workouts to the next level. With up to 9 hours of listening time in each earbud and powerful, balanced sound, you’ll always have your music to motivate you.
Sound like a pro
We listened to real athletes with the intent of designing wireless earphones that matched their toughest workouts – and over and over, we heard that nothing was more important than sound. Powerbeats Pro boast powerful, balanced audio via an entirely redesigned acoustic package, delivering pure sound reproduction, enhanced clarity and improved dynamic range. Because great sound starts with proper fit, these earphones were crafted with a focus on ergonomic comfort to deliver the best listening experience possible.
Play both sides or just one at a time
Left, right or both – enjoy ultimate control over your audio. Each earbud has full volume and track controls so you don’t need your device to adjust your music. Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work together to detect when the earbuds are in your ear to jump-start your workouts as soon as you’re ready to go. With voice capability on a variety of compatible devices, you can stay in the zone.
Long hours of training? Marathons? Bring it on. Each earbud has up to 9 hours of listening time so you can keep your music going. With the charging case, you’ll get more than 24 hours of combined playback. If you’re in need of extra juice, 5 minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1.5 hours of playback when the battery is low1. To further conserve battery, motion accelerometers detect when they’re idle and automatically put them in sleep mode. And when you’re ready to use them again, simply put them back in your ears and you’ll be off and running. Now you can spend less time worrying about charging and more time charging forwards.
Wireless that works
Powerbeats Pro are ready to go when you are. With Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, these wireless earphones offer extended range and fewer drop-outs, so they stay connected as you keep moving. Each earbud connects independently to your device for better connectivity and freedom of use for music and phone calls. A speech-detecting accelerometer and multiple microphones target your voice and filter out external noise. They're set up instantly – just open the case and hold near your iPhone, then connect automatically to your Apple Watch, iPad or Mac2.
What’s in the box
- Powerbeats Pro totally wireless earphones
- Charging case
- Ear tips with four size options
- Lightning to USB-A charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat and water resistance during tough workouts
- Volume and track controls on each earbud, voice capability and auto-play/pause
- Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation
- Earbuds connect independently via Class 1 Bluetooth® for extended range and fewer drop-outs
- With Fast Fuel, a 5 minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when the battery is low1
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either earbud
1. Testing conducted by Apple in March 2019 using pre-production Powerbeats Pro and charging case units and software paired with iPhone XS units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of continuous pink noise at 80 dB. 5 minute charge testing conducted with drained Powerbeats Pro that were charged for 5 minutes, then audio playback was started until the first Powerbeats Pro stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.