Pay later with Afterpay
Introducing afterpay - Shop now and Pay later.
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best. Find out more below...
You simply need to:
- Live in New Zealand
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Use a New Zealand debit or credit card to make the purchase
To use this service:
- Add your item(s) to cart and checkout as normal - you can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- In checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions, please visit the Afterpay website