These oval-shaped ENGO Patches provide versatility for any blister situation. The shape makes them easy to apply to any area of the shoe and the size provides perfect coverage for most blisters. Most commonly used for blisters under the ball of the foot, top of the toes and edge blisters
4 x Large Oval Patches (4.4cm x 7cm) in each pack
If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from the painful friction that causes rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction and protect your skin.
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment – not to the skin. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief from the friction that causes blisters.
ENGO Heel Blister Patches are for you if:
- You’re a runner, hiker, hockey player, or other athlete who experiences heel blisters
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the back of your feet
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful, friction-induced rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels and dress shoes
- Running, basketball & tennis shoes
- Soccer, football & baseball cleats
- Dance shoes
- Work boots and shoes
Don’t let blisters hold you back. Get ENGO patches today and get immediate friction relief.
- Get immediate relief from the friction that causes painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction, protecting your skin.
- Wear the shoes you love. If you dread putting on your favorite shoes because of painful heel blisters, this is the solution for you. Put an ENGO patch in the part of your shoe that’s rubbing your foot, and you’ll immediately feel the difference.
- Designed for you. They’re a perfect fit for athletic shoes, but also fit in all types of footwear including: cleats, skates, high heels and dress shoes.
- Comfortable and long-lasting. Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches apply directly to your shoe, not to your skin. They are ultra-thin, 0.015 inches thick, so shoe fit is unchanged. That means they last longer (up to 300 miles) and they won’t irritate your skin. ENGO patches are water-resistant.
- Easy to install. Self-adhesive patches apply to your shoes, not your skin. Trim them to fit any shoes size or shape. Each pack contains 2 heel patches.
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that has been treated with waterproofing spray, such as military boots or some hiking boots. ENGO Blister Patches are made in the USA