Indoor putting aid you can bring to the practice green. Sinking breaking putts is all about visualizing the right line. This putting aid’s unique horseshoe shape forces players to hit to the high side of the hole, and can be used as an extra practice cup at home.
- Helps players improve line accuracy and speed for putts of all lengths
- Fits a standard golf hole and can be rotated right or left to teach players to make putts in the high side of the hole
- A small 3.75″ hole opening makes real holes appear larger once the player is on the course
- Heavyweight and grip bottom attachment for more stability on greens or carpet
- Versatile two-piece design for use on the practice green in-cup or for practicing at home or office with the weighted base
- Can be used as a practice hole on a crowded practice green