Vaaka cadence sensors are lightweight, wireless, electronic sensors that provide real-time stroke rate feedback and distance per stroke analysis to athletes and coaches for Kayaking, Canoeing, Outrigger paddling, Dragon boating, Stand up Paddle Boarding and Rowing .Because boat speed is a product of stroke rate and distance per stroke these are the two most important metrics to measure and manage for improved performance. Stroke rate data is displayed on the compatible GPS device and logged alongside the GPS data, time, speed, heart-rate and distance allowing more specific feedback during training and easy access to post training analysis of cadence and distance per stroke on the Vaaka Analytics software.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth capable GPS sports devices
- Ease of use, mount and forget
- Lightweight only 55g
- Easy attachment to any paddle shaft
- Real time stroke rate feedback during training
- Intelligent algorithm allows accurate stroke rate feedback even in rough conditions
- Adds stroke rate data to other training metrics
- All data, including stroke rate, is logged by your GPS device
- Post training analysis of training metrics including cadence and distance per stroke
- Very low power usage
- Robust and fully waterproof for the maritime environment
This Bluetooth Vaaka cadence sensor performs on both single and double bladed paddles. It sends realtime stroke rate data to your watch or smartphone giving you the ability to monitor your stroke rate while you paddle. The data is stored for post training analysis of stroke rate and distance per stroke.
This is a quality product designed and manufactured in New Zealand to withstand the demanding conditions of competitive watersports. Vaaka Bluetooth sensors are lightweight, robust and fully waterproof, immersion tested to 3m for 24 hours. The cadence sensor is powered by an internal standard AAA alkaline battery which will only need replacing after 1-2 years of regular use.
Ready to use straight out of the box. Simply pair with your Bluetooth GPS device and you are ready to go.
Package includes user manual and training guide and two santoprene straps for easy attachment to your kayak and canoe/waka ama paddle