Keep an eye on your health with the easy-to-use smart blood pressure monitor that delivers accurate blood pressure and heart rate readings to the built-in display. Index BPM is included in the WAND Database.
- FDA-cleared and clinically validated upper-arm blood pressure monitor delivers accurate systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements and heart rate readings when used properly (Index BPM is for people 18 years or older. It is not available in all regions.)
- Compact, all-in-one device features an integrated display to view readings and can be taken anywhere
- Readings can be optionally synced to your Garmin Connect account via Wi-Fi technology; view readings, history and trends in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone
- Easily create and view 7-day, 4-week and 1-year reports in the Garmin Connect smartphone app and export them to a PDF to share directly with your health care provider via email or in person
- Adjustable cuff fits a wide range of arm sizes (9–17” [22–42 cm] circumference)
- Eligible for purchase using flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Up to 16 users can sync their own Garmin Connect accounts and view their own stats
- Battery life: up to 9 months; includes 4 user-replaceable AAA batteries
Keep an eye on your health with the easy-to-use smart blood pressure monitor that delivers accurate blood pressure and heart rate readings to the built-in display1. Index BPM is included in the WAND Database
BLOOD PRESSURE & HEART RATE READINGS
When used properly, the smart, upper arm blood pressure monitor delivers blood pressure and heart rate readings. You can take one measurement at a time, or three consecutively and get an average.
This compact, all-in-one device features an integrated display to view readings immediately after they are taken. The adjustable cuff fits a wide range of arm sizes, from 9–17 inches (22–42 cm) in circumference, and it folds up for easy storage or travel.
OPTIONAL GARMIN CONNECT SYNCING
You can use Index BPM as a stand-alone device, or you can sync your readings to your Garmin Connect account via Wi-Fi technology. Then view readings, add notes, and see history and trends alongside your other stats in the Garmin Connect app set up on your compatible smartphone.
If you sync your readings with your Garmin Connect account, you can view 7-day, 4-week and 1-year reports in the app and export them to a PDF. Then you can share it with your health care provider in person or attach it to an email.
SET UP REMINDERS
Using the Garmin Connect app — with notifications enabled on your compatible smartphone — you can set up reminders to take blood pressure readings.
UP TO 16 USERS
Using the Garmin Connect app, you can create up to 16 user profiles to keep track of individual readings on the Index BPM device. Each user also has the option to sync their own Garmin Connect account and view their own readings.