PURE Electrolyte Hydration was developed after being fed up drinking sickly sweet, poorly tasting sports drinks. We wanted a better alternative without all the fake ingredients. PURE Electrolyte Hydration is formulated with science and tested by elite athletes, using 100% real freeze dried fruit, carbohydrates and electrolytes.
It has been scientifically formulated to rehydrate and replenish your body while exercising. PURE contains no added preservatives, colours or anti-clumping agents.
- Each 500g pouch of PURE Electrolyte Hydration makes up to 9 litres
- Available flavours: Lemon, Raspberry, Pineapple, Superfruits
- Ideal for traveling, during training sessions & races or take to the gym
Why PURE Electrolyte Hydration tastes so good
When you open a bag of PURE Electrolyte Hydration the first thing you’ll notice is the amazing smell of fresh fruit. When you add water you can actually see the real, fine fruit particles in your PURE drink bottle. Take a sip. You can taste the mix of real fruit and it’s so easy to drink. It’s not too sweet and not too strong. PURE Electrolyte Hydration is refreshing and easy to digest even during your hardest training sessions or events.
Why you’ll love drinking PURE Electrolyte Hydration
By using PURE Electrolyte Hydration you’ll actually enjoy drinking your sports drink. Feel healthier, stronger and more hydrated during exercise. Using real freeze dried fruit and premium ingredients makes a huge difference to how your drink tastes. If it tastes great, you’re more likely to drink sufficient amounts to stay hydrated – helping to improve your fitness and stamina.
- It’s natural – made with real fruit (New Zealand lemons and raspberries)
- Natural antioxidants
- No added colours or preservatives
- Super gentle on your stomach
- Hypotonic formulation
- Fast absorbing sucrose & glucose carbohydrate mix for energy (no added fructose)
- Premium quality electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium)
- Easy to drink at full strength
- PURE Superfruits contains: Acai, Goji, Pomegranate, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberries